Specifications For These Rifles Include The Following:
· Truing the
action to include; machining receiver face true to the bore, truing bolt
lugs and mate surfaces, lapping rails, and polishing the ramp.
· Install Sako extractor
· Chamfer ejector hole
· Provide oversize bolt handle
· Install match grade K&P barrel cut and turned to customer's specifications
with 11 degree counter bored target crown. (other match barrels available)
· Chamber true within aerospace tolerances (1/10,000 of an inch) to the
· Install oversized true recoil lug.
· Adjust trigger and set to customer specification.
· Re-tap receiver scope mount holes to larger 8/40 size.
· Install McMillan A-2, A-3, A-4 Tactical Stock.
· Pillar bed stock with steel devcon and free float barrel channel.
· Matte finish all metal surfaces.
Price for rifle with customer providing Remington action $2000.00. (most
standard calibers offered, other actions accepted)
Rifle completed within 90 days once all components assembled.
Other rifle and stock specifications available, call for pricing and
To Place an
Order or for Additional Information:
Call (877)308-3006 or (541) 549-1090
Fax (541) 549-1090
E-mail Order to Link Below